Saturday, November 04, 2006

this day

This day has gone by SO incredibly slow, it's amazing! I have done SO many things! Plus, I even slept in 'till 10 something. And now it looks like I'm going to go to bed early because I don't feel like cleaning. 1 big high-light before I go... I went on a run with Blue ( Joey and Felicia's dog) -- what a great work-out! I hadn't planned to do that -- having just took a shower and all, but I just dropped by their house and got inspired. He loves me so much -- it's funny! The next place I live in, I'm thinking I'll get a dog. I've been mulling over the idea for the last year and more seriously the last month. --which you know means that I've been considering moving into a place I can have one. A house, with a fenced yard.
Anyway, another high-light for the day was watching THE OFFICE --several episodes (the whole tape) I was laughing out loud PLENTY of times! Mostly at Dwight. (or Stanley) Ooh and the tension of Jim and Pam is killing me. I want so badly for the to get together! They are so cute! Too bad Ryan is no Jim. "Get your own style. You're not Jim." And suprisingly or not suprisingly, Michael has endeared himself to me somehow. I guess I'm not offended by him anymore or something. --plus I like it that his hair isn't so big as it was in season 1 ! He just looks better now. Maybe the writing has toned his character down a little as well. I don't know.

OR

maybe it's just that watching it after MY NAME IS EARL, makes it seem more tame. =)

Well, I really don't want to leave today, but I should. Tomorrow could be great as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home