Saturday, October 07, 2006

on a roll

Three major events to show pictures of from the last 5 days:
Tuesday: haircut

Wednesday: late night with Mika

Thursday: flew to Seattle and had a great time hanging out with my brother, Joel.

Friday drove together to Eugene to meet up with the rest of the family to honor my recently passed grandfather with the dedication of a conference room being named after him at the new OML building.















Friday night: bonding with my cousin Hillary! --comparing "Threadless" notes, shopping at 5th street market and watching a Baliwood movie over treats.

I love my family!

Saturday: ran an unexpected 8+ miles with my dad and flew back home. (no presidential look-a-likes spotted)

I love being home!

(though I'm quite confused on what day of the week it is)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home