Thursday, October 19, 2006

times they are a changin'

I don't know what's going to happen next, but something is going to change in my life soon. I just feel really different today. Maybe it already has. I just don't feel as heavy today at work. I had a design breakthrough yesterday at lunch, for one. and my arm hasn't hurt today... so I guess I'll just say that I feel removed and distant from problems. --and I like it. =)

Though I wish I didn't feel so distant from friends. =(

JEFFERY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Project Runway)

That's probably why I'm so happy. Justice has prevailed!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Mrs. D_Long said...

well, AND I also have a new water bottle!(it's so pretty) and have been doing a lot of web-surfing for clothes for Micah and houses in Walla Walla.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home