Sunday, September 10, 2006

coming back to earth

hi.
I don't have much to say right now, but that it was nice to have a more "normal" weekend. They are becoming not so "normal" anymore. I got a lot done, though, which feels good. some of my favorites ie-- cleaning, watching movies, working on my computer, putting things away, resting, talking to Tori, etc. I bet it was beautiful outside. sad. I didn't really go outside. Going outside is one of those "it takes more than one person" situations. --to get me to leisurely spend time outside. I'm task oriented after all, so running, going to church, and grocery shopping don't count. Those are all tasks. "Go from point A to point B." That's all I got this weekend-- unless you count Friday afternoon--standing outside of Verve with Mika and Gary and company.
Anyway, maybe you're aren't following my train of thought. No problem. It just happens to be one that bothers me at times-- not spending time outside because I deem tasks inside as being more important.
Well, now you have a example of an inner dialog of mine. and that will be all for now. sorry for the potentially unentertaining material. Maybe I'll think of something more "cool" to say next time. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home