Wednesday, September 26, 2007

count down

A week and a half 'till the Marathon! Please be praying for me. I'm hypersensitive right now to not getting hurt or sick, so that I can make it to the BIG day. I twisted my other ankle yesterday, which kinda freaked me out, but I'm sure it's going to be ok. (but I'd appreciate your prayers for healing) I'm just glad that Capture the Flag is AFTER the marathon, so I can play!!!! I've got a lot of things that bring me great joy in my life right now and I'm very thankful. I'm trusting that EVEN the huge property tax bill will be covered and that God will also cover me if he wants me to do jury duty in Oct. I'm actually quite curious to be called in. ;)
Salina living with me is also a great blessing. I can see how God is working this all together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home