Tuesday, August 07, 2007

August 7th

Happy 1st Birthday Zoe!

AND exactly 2 months 'till the Portland Marathon!!!!!!!!! OCT 7th
Saturday I ran close to 2hrs. (with my dad) I'm halfway there! I have 5 weeks to increase 8 miles (a 20mile run in 3 hrs). That doesn't sound too bad. It helps that I've been down this path before. ;) This week also marks a new focus on eatting MORE (and eatting strategically--more protein, fiber, and fat) Whoo hoo! Fuel up time! I also need to find a place in town that sells GU. I'm starting to get really excited! Looks like I'll be running this marathon alone though..... I'll have to work on that. (see who I can get to run little chunks with me) I'll start a sign up sheet. I'm envisioning Dad for the first 8? Jenny Gilbert mile 8-16, ...17-19 by myself, 19-22 with Kirsten, 23-26 with Tori-- THAT WOULD BE MY DREAM TEAM (except for missing Rand-- she'll be out of the country) -- Doug Lewis and Carol Stuley would be great options too! OR JOEL!!!!!!! HE WOULD BE GREAT! I better start working on drafting my team! Now I'm REALLY excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home