Thursday, April 12, 2007

sorry

I know you all are looking for pictures of my house and my puppy, but my internet has been down at home since I moved in and I've been so busy I haven't got it fixed yet. Hopefully I'll get my flashdrive back soon (and my internet) and I can post some pictures-- I have some GREAT ones!
In the mean time, I plan on staying close to home for along time now. I'm too frazeled from being gone so many weekends in a row this month. Though I am going to Spokane for Bloomsday in 4 weeks and I have been invited to Portland for the weekend of May 18th-20th for a friend's birthday.......so we'll see. Unfortunately, this summer is not wide open. So it's possible that I will only be able to make 2 road trips this summer (the bear minimum--1 to Yakima and 1 to Portland/Eugene). Though I will be in Portland in Sept. 30th for the marathon, so that summer Oregon trip might have to be traded with Seattle to see Joel and Marineers game.

I think this is going to be the shortest year ever. --and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing :{

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home