Tuesday, March 06, 2007

possibilities




I've been thinking for a while that I'd be interested in having a dog.
And with my new house purchase, I have the right set up for one now.
I went and saw this dog today. (7 months old) These pictures don't do her justice. She's SO cute and has a great personality. Awesome coloring and she shouldn't get much bigger. She really liked to rest her head on my leg to get love (just above the knee). My co-worker just bought her sister. Amazing well behaved. I think I'll take her for a trial period at the end of next week.

What do you think? Is my life/personality compatible with having a dog? Is this the right timing? Good move? Bad move? I want to hear your thoughts. Personal opinions are allowed.
Any tips? Does she look like my type?
LMK


1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Starr...

I haven't had Lucy for a few months and my life was much simpler. However...I brought her 'home' today and I have missed her so much. It's a trade off - ensuring that they have water, food, a place to do business and a little bit of your time. One thing I learned from my brother (who is a dog trainer) is that they don't need as much time with us as we think they do. They are dogs. They need to have their minds settled most of the time. If we leave them to their own devices it can lead to irratic and anxious behavoir. So - I say get a dog because they are a wonderful companion AND remember that they are your companion - you are not theirs ;). Amen and have fun with the adorable puppy!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home