Monday, April 30, 2007

Glorious Gardening weekend!

What more can I say?!
I bought Zoe a dog house for the new kennel; Planted 7 pots worth of flowers; weeded a spot in the back, everything on the westside, and the front along the house as well! Once I got going, I just didn't want to stop. Not to mention I got a lot of encouragement from my neighbor Lawren. One of my favorites he said was, "so you're taking back the border." So I kept repeating in my head, "I'm taking it back, I'm taking it back!"
My pic-hoe and I are "like this" now! =)
I also took on some serious nettles. Yikes! But by the end I was saying, "I can do all things with gloves, (that strengthen me)"
Gardening is so spiritual and a great time to hear from the Lord. There are so many great parallels. More to come. What a great workout too! I slept like a.....log? .....no better! What a great feeling in the morning-- I was totally rested!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home