Thursday, February 01, 2007

switchfoot

Great new cd. I've had it for more than a month, (and I know that it's not exactly new) but yesterday was the first time I really heard it (played it all day at work).

Can anyone else identify? I know Buzz told me to get it practically a year ago-- maybe longer! My favorites are "Golden" (LIKE FROM THE OUTSIDERS!), "The Setting Sun", "The Shadow Proves The Sunshine."

I also found out yesterday that "Late Tuesday" is calling it quits. The end of an era. (Their own words-- which I agree with) So I ordered their 5th cd. I can't wait to get it! The lyrics look awesome. (I remember seeing several of you at one of their shows in a basement of a house in NE Portland some 3+ yrs ago-- but you guys were there to see Bryan Free)~YIKES! weird.

I'll get those pictures up soon. How soon....I'm not sure =) Fortunately I've sold some. Note: the prices will be going down TOMORROW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home