Monday, February 19, 2007

fun weekend

I finally got to go visit my friends and family in Eugene this weekend. They've been waiting for their Christmas presents WAY too long! Here are the highlights: glorious drive down Friday morning, being a guest in two of Tori's PE classes (what a GREAT job!-- in both senses of the word), dinner with Grandma, painting in Tori's new house, 60 degrees morning run, moving Tori out of her old appartment, chatting with her parents and housemates, seeing my cousin perform with her Indian dance class for the Asian Celebration festival at the fairgrounds-- I want that class here!, dinner with Grandma, cousin Hillary, Aunt and Uncle, seeing Hillary's new appartment, reconnecting with family, opening presents, and buying a new printer.

Then to top it off I stopped in Portland to get my 2 new hats from my good friend Nicole of Floodclothing.com. She's pregnant again, engaged, and thriving in her business. What was supposed to be 20min, turned to 2hrs! When you get the two of us together we just get on a ROLE! We could've talked for several more hours. It's so nice to have friendships that last past a couple years out of school! Those are FOR REAL!

(physically painful drive back) BUT I was welcomed home by friends at Verve Sunday game night and learned a new fun one PUERTO RICO! I look forward to playing it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home