Thursday, December 14, 2006

long days hair too

WOW! Work is coming in like crazy! It seems like more than last year. Fortunately I got a new fancy monitor this week and God on my side to help me have more energy to make it through. Christmas..... I seem to be less involved in celebrating the holiday every year. I feel WAY behind on presents. Fortunately I bought several over a month ago.
61 degrees tonight when I was driving home! That has to be a record for DEC. 14th!

Lastly, I got 4 of my screenprint designs written up for production yesterday! VERY EXCITING! I'm hoping to show a total of 13 at Verve at the begining of '07. Come and see.



I think it's time to get another hair cut. This one didn't last as long. She probably did that on purpose. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home