Wednesday, November 29, 2006

update 2

I am proud to announce that my appartment has now officially become cold enough for me to turn on the heat! (actually too cold) 13 degrees outside will do that =)

But I know that for those of you who have been to my appartment and have been resistant to visit more because it's always too hot........ (hehehehe--agreed)
that time has past! If you would've come by tonight, you would've found me wearing 2 L/s shirts, one 100% poly half-zip, one 100% Journey hoodie, two pairs of ski sox, jeans, gloves, and a stocking cap -- while drinking hot tea and watching "My Cousin Vinny." (with all radiators on and 10 candles burning) --and laughing outloud --repeatedly!

Now, if any of you have visited my parents' house or the house I lived in in Portland.....THAT's more what I'm used to! =)

though, not my first choice.

SO! I'll break out the blankey's and the REAL winter clothing now. Come enjoy it while it lasts~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home