Monday, November 05, 2007

hair cut

As promised I cut my hair after the marathon, -- last thursday (the 22nd)
But I can't seem to take a picture that shows it quite right. One moment I'll think it looks great in person, but when I take a picture I don't like it. There's some kind of disconnect here that is a little disconcerting. I'll keep working on it. I think I just have to get the right angle. Also this hair-do looks different everyday-- and not intentionally, which also makes me uneasy. Over a week and I'm still trying to figure it out. To describe it: It's short, asymmetrical, and has bangs. And I think I'm going to let Salina put two burgundy streaks in it. Oh, I need to get a picture of her on here too!
Fortunately (back to my hair), I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and I know they were genuine. So we'll see.
You know me-- two hair cuts a year. One extreme to another.
I'll grow it back out again. Though the most disconcerting thing of it all is that when it comes to deciding on hair styles....the next one I choose will be in light of my 10 year high school reunion, next summer. The wheels are already turning....what do I want to look like for that?! YIKES! I think I'll just choose to be in denial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home