Monday, October 22, 2007

cleaned up


Fridays are so happy. Zoe and I had a great weekend together. I'll try to take some video of her catching the frizbee. She's getting REALLY good! She jumps and catches it all the time. When her best friend Megan (English Pointer) plays defense, it's even more amazing. She gets between Zoe and the frizbee and pushes her so she can't catch it in the air. So now Zoe's been working really hard to run faster to catch the fribee before it hits the ground. You can tell she is really driven and motivated and gets more satisfaction out of catching it in the air.


Well, yesterday after the dogs had been playing together for awhile, Zoe totally runs a fake on Megan! It was awesome! And I saw it coming. It was like we were reading each other's mind! It went something like this: "Ok Mom, watch this! I'll hit the corner and then cut across the field. Watch for me to be wide open. Megan will never see it coming."

It totally worked and we both cheered with victory! (Megan's owner Tom and I)

I said, "Did you see that?!" "Zoe totally duped Megan!"

What a great feeling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home